This month To-Shin Do explores several key principles and techniques.
- For our Level 1 students, you’ll explore how to exploit the gift of your attacker’s momentum and how to skillfully applied proper alignment overpowers bigger bodies.
- Level 2 is in Fire mode this month, exploring vectors, intercepting, angles, using gravity to accelerate in unexpected ways to throw off your attacker.
- Our Level 3 students will be working on defending against a big, heavy haymaker as well as an important shoulder lock technique.
- For Level 4, it’s all about the bullet this month. Bullet Hand and Bullet Finger, to be precise.
- In Level 5 we’ll work on shocking our aggressor to disrupt and take advantage of the opportunity, in addition to our scheduled sword work.
Please train safely!
No comments yet.