To all of our NinjaSelfDefense.com subscribers,
The response to NinjaSelfDefense.com has been overwhelmingly positive! People like you have helped make a little experiment more popular than we planned for at the present time. We are happy to announce that we’re upgrading our platform to be better prepared to accommodate this enormous growth.
Some key improvements are:
- Receive subscription payments from additional payment gateways, such as credit cards
- A new learning platform that will allow you to pick up a course or curriculum of courses where you left off
- The opportunity for us to provide assessments as you progress through your training
- Vastly easier administration of subscription renewals and upgrades to serve you better
- An integration of the To-Shin Do online pro shop, which includes tickets to training events
We are extremely excited about our new platform and are working hard to make the transition as seamless as possible.
The transition has been scheduled for Saturday January 17th and Sunday January 18th. New sign-ups at NinjaSelfDefense.com will be disabled during this time. The site will be offline on occasion during these two days.
After the transition, you will receive an email from us with a new password to use when you log in. Please follow the instructions that you receive to ensure that your access to NinjaSelfDefense.com is uninterrupted. As of Monday January 19th, your old login will no longer work.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions, and we appreciate your support through this transition to a better platform and a better learning experience for all of us who love to train in To-Shin Do.