A Modern Master’s Approach to Universal Dangers
The classic art of the ninja, updated for maximum effectiveness in modern day situations. Stephen K. Hayes — Black Belt Hall of Fame member and acknowledged "Father of American Ninjutsu." — has distilled and refined the knowledge he gained studying and teaching ninja martial arts for decades into a comprehensive self-defense system that can overcome the worst situations the modern world has to offer. The result is a realistic martial arts training system that includes instruction in techniques and strategies for dealing with:
- Grappling, throwing, choking, and joint-locking
- Striking, kicking, and punching
- Stick, blade, cord, and projectile weapons
- Handling multiple assailants and surprise attacks
- Overcoming psychological intimidation or bullying
AUTOGRAPHED BY STEPHEN K. HAYES!